Welcome to the Student / CGA Member View
If you have already created an account with CGAjobs.org, please use the login panel in the header above to login and access your account.
To create your CGAjobs.org account, your first access to CGAjobs.org must be through the CGA-BC website.
You will need your CGA-BC 10-digit ID Number that can be found on your Member/Student Card and you will also need your online services password. Click on the button below to create your account.
CGAjobs.org is CGA-BC’s exclusive online career advancement resource for CGA members and students.
Create Student / Member Account
- Create or upload resumés and cover letters
- Apply to job postings or have employers select your resumé from the database
- Designate your resumé as confidential or block specific employers
- Check stats on how often employers view your resumé
- Receive notification of upcoming CGA employment related events
- Plus much more…